41. Watermelon-Mint: Purée 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon, 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 1/3 cup each olive oil and vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste in a blender. Add 1/2 cup torn mint; pulse to combine.
42. Cucumber-Herb: Make Watermelon-Mint Dressing (No. 41), replacing the watermelon with half a chopped seedless cucumber and the mint with 3 tablespoons chopped dill.
43. Poppy Seed: Cook 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds in a dry skillet, 1 minute; transfer to a bowl. Whisk in 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Gradually whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil.
44. Bourbon-Peach: Purée 1/2 cup chopped thawed frozen peaches, 1 tablespoon bourbon, 1 teaspoon each dijon mustard and cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil in a blender. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans.
45. Carrot-Ginger: Cook 1 chopped carrot in boiling water until soft; reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain. Purée the carrot, reserved water, 2 tablespoons each rice vinegar and chopped peeled ginger, and 1 teaspoon each sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil in a blender. Season with salt.
46. Asian Sesame: Whisk 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger, 3 tablespoons sesame oil, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste.
47. Miso-Ginger: Blend 1 tablespoon each miso paste and grated peeled ginger, the juice of 2 limes, 1/2 garlic clove, 1 chopped scallion, 1 teaspoon Sriracha and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
48. Avocado-Wasabi: Purée half an avocado, 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi paste, 3 tablespoons each rice vinegar and water, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
49. Spicy Thai: Whisk 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Whisk in 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
50. Peanut-Lime: Blend 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 3 tablespoons water, the juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon each rice vinegar and chopped peeled ginger, and 2 teaspoons each soy sauce and honey in a blender.
Photographs by Justin Walker