31. Hot Bacon-Crab Dip Mix 8 ounces each cream cheese and crabmeat, 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3 chopped scallions and the juice of 1 lemon. Spread in a baking dish; top with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly, 30 minutes.
32. Bacon Muffins Make corn muffin mix as the label directs; add 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
33. Bacon-Corn Sauté Cook 1/2 cup chopped bacon in a skillet; pour off half of the fat. Cook 1/2 each chopped red onion and jalapeno in the skillet until tender. Add 3 cups corn; cook 4 minutes. Add chopped cilantro, lime juice and salt to taste.
34. Bacon Brussels Sprouts Cook 6 ounces diced slab bacon in a skillet; drain. Separate 1 pound Brussels sprouts into leaves; stir-fry in the drippings. Add 1 minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons each teriyaki sauce and water, a pinch each of sugar and red pepper flakes, and the bacon.
35. Warm Bacon Vinaigrette Cook 4 slices chopped bacon in a skillet; drain and crumble. Whisk 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard into the drippings; add salt, pepper and the bacon.
36. Spinach-Bacon Salad Make Warm Bacon Vinaigrette (No. 35). Toss with baby spinach, sliced mushrooms and sliced red onion.
37. Bistro Salad Make Warm Bacon Vinaigrette (No. 35) but cook 2 minced shallots in the skillet before whisking. Toss with frisée and top with a poached egg.
38. Tuna–White Bean Salad Cook 1/4 pound diced pancetta and 1/2 chopped red onion in a skillet until the pancetta is crisp. Stir in 1 can each drained white beans and Italian tuna. Add chopped parsley and red wine vinegar to taste.
39. Pancetta Caprese Arrange fresh mozzarella and sliced tomatoes on a plate. Drizzle with olive oil and white wine vinegar. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, crumbled cooked pancetta and torn basil.
40. Pancetta Chips Sandwich sliced pancetta between 2 baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F, 25 minutes.