Speedy Sangria has Been Actualized, Friends!
Learn how to make a quick sangria
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- Half bottle of dry red wine (about 2 cups)
- 1 apple, cut into little pieces (small enough to fit into the opening of a wine bottle)
- Rubber wine stopper
- Wine saver
- Glasses with ice
- Ginger ale
- Using a funnel, add the sugar, lemon and orange juices to the wine in the wine bottle.
- Add the small pieces of apple.
- Put the rubber stopper in the bottle.
- Put the wine saver on top of the stopper and pump for at least 1 minute to pressurize the bottle.
- When the pumping is done, take the bottle and lay it on its side for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the saver and pour all of the contents of the bottle into a bowl, shaking to get the little apple pieces out of the bottle.
- Ladle the sangria from the bowl into the glasses with ice and add a splash of ginger ale and cognac to each glass.
- Garnish with the little pieces of apple that were in the wine bottle.
Get in the spirit with cocktails, punch, cocoa and more.
Celebrate the new year with friends and family without breaking the bank.