Asian Cabbage Slaw in Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Asian sesame oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 small bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 medium head Napa cabbage, shredded, about 2 cups
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cut into thin strips
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs. sesame seeds, toasted, optional
- spring roll wrappers
Using a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, oil and honey. Pulse cilantro a few times to coarsely chop. Process cabbage and carrot using fine shredder wheel. Turn processed mixture into a bowl and add dressing, mango and sesame seeds. Toss to coat.
Pour hot water into a flat plate. Dunk single spring roll wrap in water to soften, continue until all wrappers are softened and lay on counter, using two wraps for each roll. Put 1/3 cup cabbage slaw on each set of wrappers. Roll wrapper tight, folding in ends as you go and then cut on an angle Place on bed of cabbage for presentation
Thank you! your flag was submitted.