- 10 boneless chicken breasts, halved, skinned and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 ounces ricestick noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups thin sliced red onions
- 1 1/2 cups thin, horizontal sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 cup grated jicama
- 2 cups thin horizontal slices of bok choy
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Place chicken strips in a shallow dish or pan. In a small bowl, whisk all marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken. Marinade chicken for 4 to 6 hours.
In a separate bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients together. Cover and reserve for later use.
Soak the noodles in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Heat a wok with a bit of canola oil and add the marinated chicken in batches. Remove. Set aside. Heat sesame oil in wok and add the onion, celery and peppers. When wilted, turn off the heat and toss in chicken, tamari, jicama, bok choy, and cilantro. Place chicken and vegetables on top of drained noodles and drizzle with the dressing.