- 1 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup finely diced tofu
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small hot chile (such as serrano or bird chile), minced
In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, green onions, peanuts, mint, basil and tofu. To make dressing, combine ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over slaw mixture and toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.