Asian Style Turkey Salad
- 2 cups leftover roast turkey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or Mirin
- 1 tablespoon each vegetable and Oriental sesame oil
- Quarter size fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into spears
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or peanuts
Cut the turkey into small cubes, making sure to remove all fat and skin. Make a dressing of the soy sauce, sherry, oils and ginger and toss with the turkey and green onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Center the salad on a plate and surround with endive spears. Garnish the salad with red pepper and cilantro or peanuts.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.