- 1 pound asparagus spears, chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup crabmeat, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 1/2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Tostada shells, if desired
- Hot sauce, optional, for garnish
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients gently until well mixed. Cover and chill for 30 to 45 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.
Eat as a salad or serve on a tostada shell. Add your favorite hot sauce for an extra kick.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.