Asparagus with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Over Pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted either in olive oil or white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 1 pound pasta of your choice, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the asparagus for about 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, thyme, parsley and salt and pepper. Saute an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the vegetables over the cooked pasta and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.