- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 6 ounces crumbled herbed feta cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups hickory wood chips, soaked for 30 minutes, optional
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except wood chips) and mix well. Cover and let the mixture sit for 30 minutes in refrigerator. Form into 8 patties.
Meanwhile, preheat outdoor charcoal grill to medium-high heat. When coals are white, add soaked wood chips, if desired.
Grill burgers, turning once, to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for rare to medium-rare.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.