- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced thinly
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked
Whisk the oil and vinegar in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl, and toss to combine. Season again.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Copyright 2003,Cheryl Smith, All Rights Reserved