Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 2 (450 g) medium russet potatoes, baked, divided use
- 1/3 cup (40 g) shredded, low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 (18 g) small onion, chopped, sauteed in 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces (55 g) bacon, cooked, crumbled
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 4-5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
5. Reduce speed to Variable 3.
6. Remove the lid plug. Drop in remaining potato and bacon. Blend for an additional 10 seconds, until chopped.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.