Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 oz. CRACKER BARREL Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
WRAP bacon around chicken; secure with toothpicks. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done, turning after 5 min.
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Carefully remove toothpicks from chicken. Cut cheese slices in half. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with chicken, remaining mustard and parsley.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.