- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 12 cloves garlic, sliced paper thin and boiled in milk 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup anchovy fillets, rinsed
- Black pepper
- 1 fennel, raw, cut into 1inch strips
- 4 stalks cardoons, peeled and blanched
- 1 red bell pepper. cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 loaf countrystyle bread
Heat oil and butter over medium heat until warm. Add garlic and 2 tablespoons cooking milk, anchovy and black pepper, and blend, using submersion blender. Pour into fondue pot and serve vegetables on the side.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.