- 1 pound sole fillets, skinned
- Sea salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 flour tortillas, grilled
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 (2 pound) lobster, boiled, meat removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh epazote, chopped (fresh cilantro may be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons serranos, minced
- 1 Roma tomatoes, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup scallions, cut thin on bias
- 1 1/2 cups Tequila-Lime Salsa, recipe follows
Prepare an outdoor grill on medium to high heat.
Lay out each grilled tortilla. Place each leaf of iceberg on top of the tortilla. Layer the grilled sole on next. Place the cooked lobster meat on each taco. Then sprinkle on the epazote and serranos over each taco. Add tomato slices and scallions in layers. Spoon the Tequila-Lime Salsa over each taco. Fold the leaves and tortilla around the filling and serve.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ear corn, grilled and kernels cut from cob
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white onions, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with the salt. Refrigerate 30 minutes before use.
Yield: about 3 cups of salsa