Baked Clams with Serrano Ham Spread
- 2 ounces Serrano ham, large diced
- 1/2 white onion, medium diced
- 1 tomato, medium diced
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 12 Little Neck clams, shucked and on the half shell
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a medium saute pan, saute ham, onion, and tomato. Add tomato sauce and mustard. Cook for 5 minutes. In a food processor, puree ham mixture.
Cover the clams with the ham spread and bake for 8 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Alex Garcia