- 2 cups canned, diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 boneless raw chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup minced sausage
- 4 cups cooked angel hair pasta (8 ounces raw)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 cups combined grated cheddar and Jack cheeses
Combine first 11 ingredients in a stock pot. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 1 hour covered. Combine ground beef, chicken, sausage in a saucepan. Cook until done and add to tomato mixture. Simmer for another 20 minutes.
Layer bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan with sauce. Add a layer of angel hair, pinch cream cheese over pasta, place a single layer of Swiss cheese, then 1/2 of cheddar and Jack cheese, repeat layers ending with sauce. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Return to oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Cut into squares before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.