Baked Whole Sea Bass Citrus
- 1 black sea bass about 1 pound
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large orange, segmented, zest and juice reserved
- 1 lime, segmented, zest and juice reserved
- 1 lemon, segmented, zest and juice reserved
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented, zest and juice reserved
- 3 ounces butter, melted
- 3 ounces cleaned spinach leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Clean the bass by removing the guts and the gills and trimming off the belly flap. Season the season with salt and pepper. Place the fish on foil and sprinkle with some citrus zest. Close the foil and cook for about 10 minutes oven. In a small sauce pot reduce the juice and the remaining zest. Slowly add the butter whisking constantly, season sauce and add all the segments, simmer. Saute the spinach and drain off any liquid. Remove the bass from the oven and from the foil, discard the citrus zest on it. Place the fish on top the spinach and ladle with the citrus sauce
More Recipes and Ideas:
Sea Bass with Artichoke Pesto, Texas Fried Sea Bass with a Raspberry Honey Soy Glaze, Steamed Wild Striped Bass with Yellow Pepper Romesco, Red Pepper-Black Olive Relish and Parsley-Garlic Oil, Anchovy, Easter Desserts, Easy Breakfast, Easy Pasta, Easy Lunch, Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.