Banana-Walnut Pancakes with Caramel Topping
- 2 cups Fiber One Complete pancake mix (from 28.3-oz box)
- 1 1/3 cups cold water
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 firm ripe banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- 4 cups fat-free caramel topping
In medium bowl, stir pancake mix and water with fork or wire whisk until smooth (batter will be thin). Stir in mashed banana and 2 tablespoons walnuts.
For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter into hot greased skillet. Cook until bubbles break on surface and edges just begin to dry. Turn; cook about 1 minute or until bottoms are golden brown.
Serve pancakes topped with sliced banana, 2 teaspoons walnuts and the caramel topping.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.