Bananas Foster a la Mode
- 38 ounces creme de banana
- 38 ounces butterscotch liquor
- 38 ounces vanilla vodka (recommended: Stoli)
- 20 ounces creme de coca
- 52 ounces spiced dark rum (recommended: Captain Morgan)
- 3/4 gallon heavy cream
- 1/4 gallon sweet condensed milk
- 50 edible orchids, cut in 1/2
- 100 banana slices
- Splash 151 to light on fire for flambe
Mix all together in mixer until blended and pour into Gallon Pitchers. Place in cooler for transport. Line up 100 martini glasses, rim glasses with Banana Praline dust, if time allows, prior to service. Pour 3 1/2 ounces of drink into glasses, float 1/2-ounce of 151 on top and light with a torch. Add ice cube (frozen banana with orchid).
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy James Aptakin and Vic Vegas