Barbecued Black Beans Over Elbows
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 16 -ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 -oz can chopped green chilies
- 14 to 16-ounce can tomatoes, chopped with juices
- 10 ounce pack thawed frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- For garnish: chopped fresh cilantro and minced fresh jalapeno pepper
Bring water to a boil and cook pasta. Meanwhile simmer beans in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients. When pasta is done spoon in bowls, ladle beans over top and garnish with cilantro and hot pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.