- Fine cornmeal, for the pan
- All-purpose flour, for the dough
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough, room temperature
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into very thin rings
- 1 cooked chicken breast half, cut into small chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Dust a large baking sheet with cornmeal.
2. Sprinkle flour all over your work surface. Roll the pizza dough on the floured surface with a lightly floured rolling pin into a 14-inch round. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the sauce on top, then sprinkle with the cheese, pepper, and chicken, leaving a 1 inch rim.
3. Place the pizza on the bottom rack of the oven and bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese melted, about 15 minutes.
4. Wipe up any oil and residual food that may have dropped on the counter with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes*. Rinse hands once complete.
*Use as directed. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.