- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Greek oregano leaves
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Serving suggestion: fresh pasta
Combine the basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, parsley, oregano and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until finely ground. With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil. Let stand for 5 minutes before using. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Serve with fresh pasta.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.