BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 2 racks baby back ribs (about 1 1/2 to 2-pounds each)
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Special equipment: Crock Pot Indoor BBQ Pit
Turn Crock Pot to HIGH, insert rack to accommodate ribs. Rinse and pat dry the ribs with a paper towel. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients and blend well. Reserve 1/2 for serving.
Liberally coat each side of ribs with sauce. Place ribs in rack and cook for 5 hours or until ribs are very tender and can be easily separated. Brush the ribs with sauce several times during cooking for better flavor.
Serve with reserved sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Rival