BBQ Mango Tilapia
- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (loosely packed)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- Two 4.5-ounce fillets raw tilapia
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
Place fish and sauce in a container and toss to coat. Cover and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add fish and marinade. Once marinade begins to simmer, cover and cook until the fish is tender and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Plate the tilapia and top with any excess marinade from the skillet. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
More Recipes and Ideas:
Moroccan-Style Tilapia with Cumin, Mango and Cilantro, Grilled Tilapia with Peach BBQ Sauce, Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches with Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise, Heart Healthy Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Easy Roasting, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Low-Cholesterol Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.