- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 pound wild Prawns (16 to 20 or 21 to 25 count works best), peeled and deveined
- Wood or metal skewers
Mix all the ingredients together (except prawns) in a large bowl. Add the prawns and
cover. Allow to marinate about 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill to high and put about 5 to 6 prawns on each skewer. Place the prawn skewers on the grill (using metal tongs works well for this). Let cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Carefully remove the prawns from the skewers and serve as an appetizer or with side dishes for an entree.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.