- 8 green onions, finely chopped (using white part only)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (using about 3 inches from the top), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
Coat each pork chop with the seasoning. Refrigerate for at least a couple hours (up to 24 hours).
Grill at approximately 400 degrees F, about 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.