- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 package cheese garlic dressing (dry ingredients only) (recommended: Good Seasons)
- 10 to 15 whole black peppercorns
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp (preferably shells removed)
Mix all ingredients and pour over shrimp. Let stand in refrigerator overnight. Will keep for approximately 2 to 3 days.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.