- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Black ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
- 2 fluid ounces pizza sauce
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan
- 6 each thin sliced Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon julienned fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon julienned green onion (hay cut), 2 to 3 inches in length
Remove dough from the grill, brush with the pesto, then the pizza sauce, stopping a 1/2- inch before the edge of the crust. Spread 1/2 of the mozzarella and Parmesan on the sauced surface. Lay out sliced tomato. Dust with basil. Top with remaining mozzarella and the parmesan. Bake on grill over indirect heat for approximately 4 minutes.
Remove from the grill and sprinkle with green onions. Slice into 8 pieces.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.