- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1-ounce white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Place mussels on a large piece of tin foil. Sprinkle garlic, tomato, onions, cilantro. Add a dash of wine, butter and some pepper. Wrap up the edges to keep in the juices and place on the grill. Cook until mussels open. Serve immediately.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.