- 2 cups quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Rinse quinoa under cold running water and cook according to package directions. Let cool.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.