- 6 pork tenderloins
- Olive oil, to taste
- Frank's Garlic Pesto Spread
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago, mozzarella, and Parmesan
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound peppered bacon strips
Preheat a grill on low heat.
Butterfly tenderloin, rub with olive oil, and spread with garlic pesto. Add the spinach, basil and cheeses. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Wrap bacon around tenderloin and secure with wood skewers presoaked in water.
Grill for 35 to 40 minutes on low heat. Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
Top with more cheese and serve immediately.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.