- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 bag (14 oz.) Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Broccoli Stir Fry
- ½ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh Long Grain White Rice, cooked according to package directions*
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until almost done. Remove steak; keep warm.
2. Add Recipe Ready Broccoli Stir Fry and continue cooking, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add back steak and stir-fry sauce and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until heated through.**
3. Serve over prepared rice and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped peanuts.
*Substitute 2 cups hot cooked rice
**Cook steak to an internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer; let rest 3 minutes.