Beef Burgers with Dill Pickle Remoulade
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 ⁄2 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 ⁄3 cup grated carrot
- 1 ⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Dill Pickle Remoulade, recipe follows
- 6 seeded hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 6 cooked bacon slices
- Green leaf lettuce, for garnish
- Sliced ripe tomatoes, for garnish
- Thinly sliced sweet onion, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, carrot, onion, parsley, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Shape into 6 patties.
Spray a large skillet or lightly greased griddle with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat about 5 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
Spread Dill Pickle Remoulade evenly on cut sides of each bun half; layer bottoms with beef patties, cheese slices, bacon slices, and desired garnishes. Top with top halves of buns.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.Dill Pickle Remoulade:
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish, drained
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Stir together all ingredients until blended; cover and chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 3/4 cup
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.