- 3 pounds fresh skinless snapper fillet
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup whole cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup whole parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Creme Fraiche, for garnishing
Cut fish into small cubes. Spread the fish evenly in a large, non-reactive pan. Mix all of the citrus juice and pour over the fish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. The citrus juice will "cook" the fish throughout.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Fill shot glass with gazpacho and garnish with a dollop of creme fraiche.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.