- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 piece jicama, peeled, cut into matchstick size pieces
- 1 wedge red seedless watermelon, peeled, cut into batons
- 12 nicoise olives, pitted, halved
- 2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup citrus-cumin vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Small handful edible flowers
Remove outer, dark green leaves from the heads of butter lettuce. For each salad use to 2 to 3 leaves of lettuce to make a cup. Around the butter lettuce cup arrange 3 points of orange segments. Inside the cup, place jicama, watermelon, olives, feta cheese, and cranberries. When ready to serve finish the salad with the vinaigrette, sunflower seeds, and edible flowers.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.