Best Breakfast Potatoes Ever
- 5 pounds red potatoes, roughly chopped/diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan twice.
Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.