- 6 oz. tortilla chips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 GOYA® Whole Jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- GOYA® Pico de Gallo, for garnish
- Frozen GOYA® Guacamole, thawed, for garnish
1. Arrange top oven rack 6" from top heat source. Heat broiler.
2. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer in 12" skillet (or other oven-proof dish of equal size). Sprinkle beans, tomatoes, peppers and scallions evenly over chips. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips and toppings.