- 4 eggs
- 2 cups onion, grated
- 1 1/3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups jalapenos, chopped
- 8 cups rice
- 3 pieces blackened salmon
- 6 eggs beaten
- Flour, for coating
- Bread crumbs, for coating
- Oil, for frying
Beat 4 eggs, add all ingredients except salmon, eggs, and flour. Flake salmon with fork and mix into rice mixture.
Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.