Blair's Grilled Tuna Quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder (recommended: Blair's Chipotle Death Rain)
- 1 tablespoon hot red pepper sauce (recommended: Blair's Original Death Sauce)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (8-inch) whole grain flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup cooked and diced high grade tuna
- 1 tablespoon trimmed and thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey jack
Heat a small nonstick skillet with the olive oil and cook the corn, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of water if the pan gets dry. Add the spices and hot red pepper sauce. Set aside.
In a medium nonstick skillet, place 1 tortilla on the bottom. Evenly distribute the corn mixture, tuna, scallions, and cheese on the tortilla. Place the second tortilla on top and cook until golden on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the quesadilla over and cook until golden on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes more, or until the cheese melts. Cut into 6 wedges.