Green Beans with Walnuts, Cranberries and Blue Cheese
- 1 3/4 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons roasted walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 ounces crumbly blue cheese
Blanch the green beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender-crisp, 3 minutes. Remove the green beans from the boiling water, run under cold water for a few minutes to stop the cooking, and then drain and dry well.
Whisk together the walnut oil, vinegar and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir in the salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
2 Terrific Salad Sides: 3 Bean Salad and Potato Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Onion, Green Beans and Red Peppers with Almonds, Beans Wrapped in Prosciutto, Spanish Rice Recipes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Green Bean Salad Recipes, Mashed Potato Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Mushroom Side Dish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.