The Son's Potato Salad
- 6 medium red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup diced pimento pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool just to the touch, and then cut into bite-size cubes. Mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon pepper seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl.
Mix together the celery, peas, parsley, pimento, bell pepper and eggs in a separate bowl. Add in the dressing and potatoes, stir together, and top with green onions and salt. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving)
Total Fat: 8 grams
Thank you! your flag was submitted.