Arugula, Avocado, Papaya and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Tortilla Chip Croutons
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 2 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into juilienne
- Baked tortilla chips, as needed
Whisk together the pomegranate molasses, honey, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and then slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Combine the arugula, avocado, papaya, jicama and some salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add some chips, and then pour some of the dressing around the sides of the bowl. Toss to combine, taste and add more dressing the same way if desired.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay