Broiled Fisherman's Platter
- 5 ounces Brazilian lobster
- 3 ounces yellowtail flounder fillet
- 3 ounces sea scallops, side muscle removed
- 3 (size U-15) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ounces butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 -ounce white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges, for garnish, optional
- Tartar sauce, for serving, optional
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Antipasti Platter, Broiled Black Sea Bass with Enchilada Sauce, Mexican Rice and Refried Beans, Broiled Fish with Shrimp and Jalapeno-smoked Corn Beurre Blanc, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Flounder, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole
Thank you! your flag was submitted.