Broiled Fisherman's Platter
- 5 ounces Brazilian lobster
- 3 ounces yellowtail flounder fillet
- 3 ounces sea scallops, side muscle removed
- 3 (size U-15) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ounces butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 -ounce white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges, for garnish, optional
- Tartar sauce, for serving, optional
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Broiled Lamb Chops with Braised Root Vegetables and Colcannon - Creamy Kale and Potatoes, Broiled Black Sea Bass with Enchilada Sauce, Mexican Rice and Refried Beans, Portuguese Fisherman's Shrimp and Chorizo, Easy Main Dish, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Easy Baking, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Roasted Chicken Recipes, Lemon Cookie Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.