- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 stalks fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound frozen spinach, washed, squeezed to remove excess water
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 8 large chicken breasts
- Olive oil
Pour olive oil in pot over medium heat and add both types of onion. Saute for 1 minute, and then add spinach. Saute for approximately 10 minutes.
Preheat the broiler.
Pour spinach mixture in a bowl and cool. Add dill, eggs, feta and pepper to spinach mixture and mix very well.
Butterfly chicken breasts and fill with spinach/feta mixture. Close the breast and broil for 10 minutes on each side. After 15 minutes, douse chicken breasts with olive oil, lemon and oregano, and serve.