Chinese Chicken Salad with Red Chile Peanut Dressing
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper puree
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 pound snow peas, julienned
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Chili oil, optional
- Grilled lime halves, for garnish
Whisk together the vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, chipotle pepper puree, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and canola oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, cilantro, and green onion in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
Transfer to a serving platter and top with the shredded chicken, chopped peanuts, and mint. Drizzle with chili oil, if desired. Garnish with grilled lime halves.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.