- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1/4 cup light olive or canola oil
- Canola oil, for brushing
- 2 cups baby mixed greens
- 6 scallions, green and pale green parts thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or farmer's cheese
Combine the mint, cilantro, vinegar, 1 teaspoon of the honey and some salt and pepper in a blender, and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified. Taste, and then add more honey, salt and pepper as desired. Set aside for later use.
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Brush the corn with some canola oil, and then season with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until charred on all sides and the corn is tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cool slightly and remove the kernels from the cobs. Combine the corn, greens and green onions in a bowl, then season with salt and pepper. Add some of the dressing and toss to coat. Top with the cheese and another drizzle of dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee