Country Ham Salad with Fresh Mozzarella and Balsamic-Molasses Vinaigrette
- 1 pound Kentucky country ham, finely diced
- 1/2 -pound fresh mozzarella, finely diced
- 2 yellow peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chiffonad fresh basil
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed baby greens, washed and dried
Combine the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and basil in a large bowl. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, molasses, and mustard in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Pour 3/4 of the dressing over the ham mixture.
Place the greens in a large bowl, drizzle with the remaining dressing, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Arrange the greens on a platter and mound the ham salad on top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.