- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Mesa Grill Habanero
- Mango Hot Sauce (bobbyflay.com)
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 3 tablespoons finely diced mango
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced endive
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced radicchio
Whisk the coconut milk, hot sauce, lime juice and honey in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
Gently fold in the cilantro, crabmeat, mango, endive and radicchio. Serve in shot glasses, if desired.
Photograph by Mark Peterson