- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (1-pound bag) cranberries, divided
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, halved
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft. Add the ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add the orange juice, sugar, and half the bag of cranberries. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the berries pop and are soft. Add the remaining cranberries and cook 1 minute. Remove from the heat, add the blackberries, honey, to taste, orange zest, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.